Saturday, June 03, 2006
 
Mustache Jokes
So you know, May Mustache Madness is complete. I'm waiting on the photos from Jeff so I can share them with you, my faithful readers.

Anyway, Thursday night my roommate made dinner for a few friends. Mustaches were one topic of discussion (on account of my recently created one).

Nobody really knew any mustache jokes. One of the diners was a Yahoo! employee and suggested using Yahoo! Answers. I did, and put up a question: What is a good mustache joke?.

From the results that came in (surprisngly quickly, I must add) that weren't lol-ridden, there were two gems (I'm going to paraphrase slightly):
An angry mob is walking along the street. Someone yells, "Hey, let's hang that guy with a mustache!"

Someone else yells, "Nah, let's use a rope!"
I'll give you a moment to regain composure.

Ready? Number two:
"You know, except for the mustache, you look a lot like my mother."
"But I don't have a mustache."
"Yes, but my mother does."
Thank you, technology.
Comments:
please post more mustache jokes
 
This isn't a joke but it's a quote by Salvador Dali.
"Since I don't smoke, I decided to grow a mustache - it is better for the health. However, I always carried a jewel-studded cigarette case in which, instead of tobacco, were carefully placed several mustaches, Adolphe Menjou style. I offered them politely to my friends: "Mustache? Mustache? Mustache?" Nobody dared to touch them. This was my test regarding the sacred aspect of mustaches"
 
i mustache you a question, but i'll shave it for later...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?