Tuesday, July 25, 2006
 
We get letters
Occasionally I get e-mails for this blog (there's an address on the left side over there). This morning I found this in the Official Doctor Awesome Inbox:
From: -----@uic.edu
To: Doctor Awesome
Date: Jul 25, 2006 9:18 AM
Subject: Found Innova Disc

I found a red Innova disc in the woods off the 18th hole in Round Lake which said if found to contact Steve aka "Doctor Awesome". If you are he and want the disc back you may email me at ------@uic.edu. If you are not I apologize for adding to your inbox.
My response:
From: Doctor Awesome
To: ------@uic.edu
Date: Jul 25, 2006 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: Found Innova Disc

For it to end up in Chicago, wow. Perhaps I can throw better than I thought.

As much as I'd love a free disc golf disc, I doubt the one is question is mine as I live in San Francisco and my name is not Steve.

Thanks, though.

Doctor Awesome

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?