Wednesday, November 01, 2006
 
Oh, so you're dressed as Borat, huh? How clever.
The party follows me, I guess. Madison's Halloween festivities were notoriously rowdy and violent ever since 2002 (when I luckily left the scene a few minutes before getting tear gassed). Soglin had been pooh-poohing the city's efforts this year. But it ended up pretty tame (albiet costly).

Not in my neighborhood, though:

At least 10 shot at massive San Francisco Halloween street party

It happened about a block from my house.

I, gladly, spent very little time outside yesterday, instead tending to our guests that evening. Everyone I know got back safely. Our party was nice. I went as half of Hans and Franz. A guest showed up dressed as me (in flannel, of course). Photos to come.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?